Alaska Airlines sponsors a special night in the Village
- 1600-1700 Speakers: Will Paxton and Jeff Thorpe, Quantum Sail Design Group, on “Winning Sail Strategy””
- 1700-1800 Complimentary wine tasting poured by Dry Creek Vineyards
- 1700-1800 Artist Jim Dewitt will be autographing the poster he created for the 2014 Pacific Cup. These can be purchased for $20.
- 1730-1930 – RYC’s own Chef Michael Catalli will present a variety of delectable food stations featuring of Blue Point Oysters, ½ Shell, Marin Miyagi Oysters, ½ Shell, Kumamoto Oysters, ½ Shell and Oregon Bay Shrimp Cocktails, Jumbo Prawns, Roast Alaskan King Salmon, Smoked Rainbow Trout Spread, and Pepper-Seared Ahi Tuna Filets.
- 1930 “The Raffle” -- Alaska Airlines, this evening’s and a race sponsor, has donated 4 tickets to anywhere Alaska flies to be raffled off. (You must be a 2014 Pacific Cup skipper or crew and be present to win.)
- 1730-2100 Music